Search This Blog

Thursday 25 July 2013

Sarawak - where adventure lives...

Posted by Unknown at 7/25/2013
The first thing I thought about when I heard about our purikura territory expansion to Sarawak - will there be lots of kucing (cat) taking purikura? Maybe lots of cat lovers will be taking their kawaii portraits with their kawaii kucing? Will there be lots of Maruchan there? ...ok, ok, ok, my mind doesn't stop at one first thought and I got to admit this - I have a wild imagination and yes, I have never been to Sarawak until now. Since Kuching is the city we'll be heading to and the only famous place I have known about is the one and only kind of Cat Museum in the world, so my mind decided to create the whole Cat only idea about Kuching.

Kucing as the landmark of Kuching

More kucing
 After checking out more about Sarawak (thanks to Sarawak Tourism website), I finally broaden my knowledge about my beloved country's largest state. Now I know that Sarawak is the rainforest city where every adventure enthusiast around the world must go destination. Though Kuching is Sarawak main city, their buildings are surrounded by greenery. Wish we get the same here in Kuala Lumpur...

However, beyond the outdoor adventure lays another new adventure which will soon be hitting in Sarawak. I'm talking about the Kawaii fever.

Our first batch of purikura for Kuching has arrived and ready for you fashionistas in two different shopping malls.

City One Megamall - Akogare Baby and Bijo Cosme

Akogare Baby is still waiting for her debut in Summer Mall

City One Megamall is up and running strong though it is still not fully occupied yet and the people there are loving purikura. (^U^)

Summer Mall is scheduled to be opened this year. I heard that they are building a water theme park there. Looks like there's going to be a theme park adventure added on the list.

I shall update our Sarawak purikura invasion soon to you kawaii people soon. 

じゃ、またね ❤ 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Smiles and Happiness Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting